1） 寄件方选择使用香港平邮发出的货件，当投寄地址属于香港平邮尾袋情况时，服务提供商有权利将寄件方的货件转为其他邮政小包平邮服务发出。运费保持初始开单金额不变。（香港邮政尾袋: 香港邮政规定交寄的货件必须按国家和地区进行分拣装袋，交寄的每袋货件重量不得低于6公斤，不得高于10公斤，否则不予收货。当天因为重量不足6公斤无法交寄的货件即为尾袋货件）
1. Account verification
Before using the service provider service, the sender must register on the service provider's official website, and provide authentic and valid authentication data and payment account corresponding to the account user for account authentication. After completing the certification, the service provider logistics platform The party can be used by the sender. All information on the Service Provider Platform is solely responsible to the Registrant.
2. Shipment delivery
2.1 Shipments restricted and prohibited
The sender has clearly understood that the service provider does not accept shipments entrusted by the sender to be imitation and expressly prohibited by the National Customs Law, and agrees that the shipments it delivers are in compliance with the conditions of carriage, such as Any violation of the relevant regulations by the party shall be the responsibility of the sender.
1) Prohibited items:
1. Customs intellectual property protection (such as world-renowned brands, which can be received by the “official power of attorney”), counterfeit and shoddy items;
2. Various weapons and ammunition, simulation weapons (such as artificial toy guns), toxic chemicals, chemical dangerous goods, explosives (fireworks, firearms, gasoline, alcohol, sulfuric acid, paint, etc.), firearms, white crystals Shape, powder, liquid, paste, etc.;
3. Cards such as cash, cheques, money orders, securities, anonymous negotiable instruments, counterfeit currency, debit cards, credit cards, etc., and passbooks of financial institutions;
4. Drugs (such as opium, morphine, heroin, marijuana, ice, etc.), medicines, and narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances, etc.;
5. Various obscene books, newspapers, pictures, films, video tapes, audio tapes, obscene toys, entertainment products, and daily necessities for printing and engraving obscene characters and patterns;
6. Animals and plants, animal carcasses (such as specimens), humans, and other harmful organisms;
7. Tobacco, alcohol, sugar, rosewood, seeds (other reproductive materials), cosmetics, food, etc.;
8. Medical waste, chemical waste, industrial waste and potent poisons (eg strontium, cyanide, etc.);
9. Precious cultural relics, audio-visual products (CD, tape, video tape, etc.), precious silver products such as gold, silver and platinum, precious stones, jewels, pearls, ivory, hides, furs (fur), private seals or official seals;
10. Spray containers, asbestos, butane lighters, over standard magnetic articles, oxides and organic peroxides;
11. Imports and exports are subject to articles prohibited or restricted by laws and regulations of importing and exporting countries, including countries;
12. Other items that are not allowed to be carried in the transportation agreement of the airline or transportation company;
13. Other items that the service provider believes are not in compliance.
2) Limited items:
1. Some transportation channels restrict the transportation of battery products (for details, please refer to the “Battery Transportation Guide”);
2. Some transportation channels restrict the transportation of wooden box packaging shipments (for details, please refer to “International Express Export Wooden Box Packaging Delivery Requirements”);
3. Hongkong Post packet mailing restricts the transportation of metal products;
4. China DHL restricts wig transportation;
5. Taiwan DHL restricts the transport of car players;
6. The Chinese Federation restricts the transportation of LED-type articles containing brand logos, CE or UL, ROHS, RU, FCC and other certification marks, circuit boards, books, and auto parts.
2.2 Shipment data transfer
Before sending the shipment to the service provider, the sender must complete the following:
2.2.1 System data upload
1) The name, specification, quantity, declared price, and insurance service of the consignment service provider must be faithfully registered and uploaded to the logistics platform, and the label and delivery list should be printed through the logistics platform;
2) The sender must ensure the authenticity and completeness of the information filled in;
3) The service provider is not obliged to review the eligibility of the person filling out the waybill and other documents and whether it is authorized by the sender, nor is it obliged to review whether the content of the filling is consistent with the shipment. The sender is responsible for the content filled in;
4) The service provider will match the delivery according to the information provided by the sender;
5) Before sending the shipment, the sender must personally understand the information required for customs clearance in the destination country and obtain various permits and other government approvals for export. The service provider is not responsible for providing relevant information and is not responsible for any consequences caused by incomplete information;
6) If there is no special explanation, the information uploaded by the sender will be used as customs clearance information. If the sender provides false information, resulting in delays in transportation, customs deduction, fines, etc., the sender must bear all economic losses and laws. Responsibility, the service provider does not assume any responsibility and reserves the right to pursue legal liability to the sender.
2.2.2 Delivery list
When the sender submits the shipment to the service provider's designated consignee, it shall also provide a “delivery list” that matches the current shipment as required. After confirming the correctness, both parties shall sign the “delivery list” as The voucher for the delivery of the shipment.
2.2.3 Domestic express delivery note
When sending the goods to the service provider through domestic express delivery, the sender should log in to the logistics system to add the information of the sent goods. If the goods fail to comply with the requirements, the service provider will not be able to identify the sender's information. The service provider will provide 1 For the retention period of the month, the sender must contact the service provider for the duration of the custodial period. If the overdue period is over, the goods will be destroyed and the goods will be destroyed.
2.2.4 Cargo handling
Shipments delivered by the sender to the service provider should be handled as required, especially for valuable, fragile, and fragile shipments, which must be properly packaged prior to shipment to ensure proper handling under normal conditions. The delivery information needs to be provided with the shipment and complete customs clearance information if necessary.
2.3 Shipment inspection
The service provider has the right to sample and open the shipment without prior notice to the sender. If the infringing article is inspected, it will be handled as follows:
The inspection fee is charged according to the standard of 100 yuan / ticket shipment;
The service provider is not responsible for the increase in the proportion of the shipments of the senders and the delays or other problems caused by the inspection.
Fee and billing method
1) Shipping costs
The shipping cost is the total shipping cost actually generated by the sender under the user account registered with the service provider's official website. Service providers have the right to adjust shipping prices based on market conditions. The price adjustment will be notified to the sender by email.
2) Insurance premium
The compensation involved in all shipments shall be in accordance with the relevant compensation clauses of the sender's choice of shipping method. If the sender needs a greater degree of protection, the commercial provider's logistics platform may choose to purchase commercial insurance.
* International surface mail does not accept insurance for purchase due to the special nature of the service;
* The international registration service sender can choose whether to purchase insurance, but the declared value (reported according to the retail price) must be purchased for more than $25;
* Special line and courier services must purchase insurance in order to ensure the processing time;
* The insurance premium is charged by the service provider. Once the insurance service provider will make a claim against the insurance company, the sender must provide the information required for the claim as required. If the sender cannot provide the claim information, the sender cannot be compensated. Take responsibility at your own risk.
3) Return fee
Due to the unsuccessful delivery of the shipment or the rejection of the recipient, the service provider will charge the refund according to the shipping standard selected by the sender, including the warehouse charge and customs clearance caused by the return. Fees, etc.
4) Other expenses
The service provider's quotation is only freight and fuel surcharges, excluding customs clearance fees for goods at the destination customs, warehouse fees due to customs clearance delays, and other taxes or fines imposed by the destination country. All such fees incurred by non-service providers will be charged by the service provider to the sender, as such fees may not be notified prior to shipment, and the final fee amount is subject to the carrier's bill.
In the absence of other agreements, the settlement period and method accepted by the service provider is prepayment, that is, the settlement service method in which the sender first pays the service provider in advance.
The service provider can issue an invoice to the sender, the invoice header must be consistent with the sender's registration information body, and the invoice will be issued once a month. The sender shall provide the relevant information to the service provider for filing and pay a 6% VAT tax point.
4. Delivery and delivery
1) The service provider ensures that the shipments of the sender are delivered to the superior carrier in a timely, accurate and safe manner;
2) The sender must ensure the accuracy and completeness of the recipient information. The shipment cannot be delivered according to the zip code or email address, and can only be delivered according to the detailed recipient address;
3) The first recipient of the mail in postal delivery shall be deemed to be the consignee, but not necessarily directly to the recipient himself;
4) If the recipient address has a centralized receiving point, the shipment will be dispatched to the receiving point.
4.2 Reasons for failure to deliver
In one of the following situations, the shipment may not be delivered:
1) The recipient refuses to accept the shipment or pay taxes and fees;
2) The shipment is considered unacceptable by the relevant authorities of the transit country or destination country;
3) The Customs considers that the customs clearance information of the sender does not match the actual shipment (the shipment of the customs clearance invoice issued by the shipment is the service provider. If the customs requires the customs clearance information provided by the actual sender, the sender must cooperate with the customs.) ;
4) Unable to identify or find the recipient.
4.3 Notification method that cannot be dispatched
The service provider ensures that the abnormal situation that has occurred during the shipment of the shipment has been promptly fed back to the sender and actively coordinated.
1) For the abnormal situation caused by a single shipment, the service provider will notify the sender in the form of a logistics system problem, and the sender should ensure that the problem is timely reviewed and actively cooperate with the service provider for processing;
2) For general-generation, wide-ranging or industry-related anomalies, the service provider will post in the form of emails and website news. The sender should ensure that the email address provided is valid and regularly check the email and service provider's official website news. Content, if there is an email address or contact information change, the service provider should be notified in time;
3) If the sender cannot provide timely advice or the destination government cannot accept the sender's comments, the service provider may have the right to waive the shipment without any liability to the sender or others.
5. Shipment change or return
5.1 Shipment change
1) The sender chooses to use the shipment issued by Hongkong Standard Post. When the posting address belongs to the Hong Kong postal bag, the service provider has the right to transfer the shipment of the sender to other postal parcels. The shipping cost remains the same as the initial billing amount. (Hongkong Post Tail Bag: Hongkong Post requires that shipments to be delivered must be sorted and bagged according to the country and region. The weight of each bag delivered should not be less than 6 kg, no more than 10 kg, otherwise no goods will be accepted. The shipment that cannot be delivered due to the weight of less than 6 kg on that day is the tail bag shipment)
2) If the goods are returned to the service provider's UK processing center, the sender can choose to change the delivery. In addition to receiving the new address and shipping fee, the sender must also bear the 50/voucher reissue processing fee.
5.2 Returned shipment processing
If the sender entrusts the service provider to ship the shipment, one of the reasons for “4.1 Undeliverable”, such as the final return to the domestic service provider operation center:
1) The service provider does not make a commitment to the time when the shipment is returned, which is subject to the specific notification time of the service provider;
2) The service provider can provide 7 days free custodial service for the returned goods that the sender has been stranded for any reason. Within 7 days, the service provider will return the documents to the sender for comments, and the service provider will Destroy the returned items;
3) The Service Provider will process the shipment in a reasonable manner in accordance with the requirements of the sender, so the additional costs incurred shall be borne by the sender:
The sender can choose to destroy the returned shipment by the service provider. The destruction cost is 1 yuan/kg. If the shipment returns the actual related expenses, the sender must pay the service provider.
6. Transportation delay
6.1 Force majeure factors
The Service Provider shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by reasons beyond the carrier's control. These reasons include but are not limited to:
* Natural disasters such as earthquakes, tornadoes, storms, floods, heavy fog, etc.;
* Force majeure such as war, air crash or embargo;
* Defects or characteristics inherent in the shipment (whether or not the service provider knows);
* The superior carrier has insufficient ability to handle the shipment under unexpected circumstances, such as a burst in the peak season;
* riots or civil unrest;
* acts or omissions of non-service provider employees or persons who have no contractual relationship with the service provider, such as the sender, consignee, third party, customs or other government department;
* labor incidents;
* Electromagnetic damage or deletion of electronic audiovisual pictures, data or records.
The sender will be required to accept all routes and detours arranged by the service provider and the superior carrier, including possible transit terminals, and the resulting service aging will not make any commitment.
6.3 Reference time
The delivery time announced by the service provider website is from the time when the corresponding inquiry website has an operation record until the arrival of the shipment, but does not include the time when the service provider picks up the item, the time of sorting at the sorting center, and the customs clearance time. The service provided by the service provider to the sender is not a timed or time-limited service. The shipping time limit of the shipping method published on the service provider's official website is for reference only and is not used as a basis for delay in shipment delay.
7.1 Data inquiry
The service provider logistics system shall keep the information of the number and amount of shipments sent by the sender in the system for one month. If the sender needs to retain the data, it should use the service provider logistics system tool export form to save it.
7.2 Shipment inquiry
1) The official website of the service provider is classified as the shipping method of the international postal parcel, and is not included in the scope of inquiry or claim; the inquiry service of other modes of transportation is subject to the announcement of the service provider's official website;
2) The goods delivered by the service provider to the upper-level logistics carrier are damaged or lost, and the service provider will assist the sender to make inquiries or claims, and deal with the compensation procedures of the upper-level logistics carrier. Purchase of insurance shipments is handled in accordance with the insurance claim rules;
3) If one of the following conditions occurs in the shipping mode that the superior carrier can provide the inquiry, the sender can submit an inquiry request to the service provider:
* The shipment does not display the online tracking information according to the normal processing time;
* The shipment has not been delivered successfully after the time limit of the selected transportation mode is exceeded;
* The shipment is successfully delivered on the corresponding website of the selected shipping method, and the recipient has not received the shipment;
* The recipient's response to the shipment is damaged, reduced, and inconsistent with the shipment;
* Unknown expenses;
4) The shipment requested by the sender to inquire or claim shall be submitted for inquiry or claim during the transportation inquiry or claim period. If the shipment exceeds the time limit, the service provider will not accept the inquiry or claim, and the specific requirements shall be The official website of the provider shall prevail;
5) The sender should ensure that the shipment information is detailed and accurate at the time of shipment. Please provide relevant information about the shipment when inquiring, such as the information when the shipment is sent does not match the information submitted when the inquiry is submitted, or the sender submits the information. If the shipment information does not meet the query conditions, the carrier refuses to inquire, and all losses and liabilities are borne by the sender. Due to the limitations of the time, space and transit links of international shipments, there are differences in the query periods of different countries and different modes of transportation. Service providers will try their best to check the shipments for the senders, but not for the superiors. Delayed response is responsible.
8.1 Acceptance conditions
Any claim must be made after the service provider's various shipping method enquiry period ends.
The sender must provide proof of lost, damaged or incorrect shipments, such as recipient instructions, photos, etc.
8.2 Compensation measures
8.2.1 The total quantity and total weight of the actual goods received by the service provider do not match the delivery list provided by the sender:
1) The number of shipments does not match:
After checking the shipment and delivery list delivered by the sender, the service provider will find the problem number through the system, or send the sender in the form of mail or phone. After confirming, transfer the shipment to the superior carrier.
2) Shipment weight difference:
* International surface mail, registered weight difference
When the weight difference is less than 100g, the service provider will not notify the sender, and the service provider's actual receipt data will prevail; if the weight difference is more than 100g, the service provider will notify the sender by phone. Transfer the shipment to the superior carrier. (International postal shipments that the sender did not upload the shipment information to the logistics system are subject to the actual receipt weight of the service provider and will not be notified.)
*Special line and express business weight difference
Service providers with a weight difference of less than 500 grams will not notify the sender, based on the actual receipt data of the service provider; if the weight difference is more than 500 grams, the service provider will notify the sender by phone. Transfer the shipment to the superior carrier.
The quantity and weight difference service provider only bears the feedback obligation and is not liable for the loss caused by the difference.
8.2.2 Loss of shipment:
1) The service provider is internally lost:
The sender will deliver the shipment to the service provider staff to confirm the receipt, until the service provider delivers the shipment to the superior carrier, if the shipment is lost, the service provider will be liable for compensation. The declared value entered by the sender in the service provider system (reported at the retail price) or the actual value of the product (ie the proof of purchase and invoice provided by the sender), whichever is lower. The maximum compensation for a single shipment does not exceed $100.
2) Loss caused by mistakes of superior carrier:
After the service provider delivers the shipment to the superior carrier, the superior carrier will provide the relevant handover certificate. If the shipment is lost, the liability lies with the superior carrier. The service provider will assist the sender in the direction of the superior carrier's claim, and the amount of the claim is executed in accordance with the compensation provisions of each shipping method.
3) Loss of shipment caused by customs inspection:
When the shipment is cleared by customs, the service provider will not be liable for any loss due to the loss of the shipment due to the inspection of the package, the loss of some items in the shipment or the seizure by the customs.
4) Shipment terms for counterfeit goods, imitation goods, prohibited items, and restricted items:
Cash, flammable, explosive, fragile items, items that infringe copyright, intellectual property rights, illegal items, and embargoed items stipulated by airlines and laws, the sender has clearly understood that the service provider will not be transported. The service provider will not be liable for any damages caused by the sender's violation of the above prohibition of shipping regulations, and reserves the right to pursue legal liability to the sender.
8.2.3 Shipment error:
If the recipient of the sender receives the shipment and finds any damage or adjustment, the sender shall promptly request the recipient to provide the photo certificate and the manifest number to the service provider.
1) The service provider will assist the sender to make a claim to the superior carrier for the package that is not caused by the service provider. The amount of compensation shall be paid according to the declared value of the product (reported according to the retail price) and the official website of the service provider;
2) The service provider sends the wrong address due to the operation of the service provider. The service provider chooses the lowest cost method in the following ways:
* Return the mailing or courier charges that have been collected to the sender and compensate for the lower value of the item and the declared value (reported at the retail price);
* Bear the postage of the postal return of the shipment from Shenzhen to Shenzhen;
* Send the wrong address to the correct address to transfer the postage of the shipment.
8.3 Other losses
1) The service provider's liability to the sender is limited to direct losses and does not exceed the limits published by each mode of transport;
2) The Service Provider shall not be liable for any other loss or damage (including but not limited to profits, income, interest and loss of future business), regardless of whether the other damages or damages are special or Indirect, regardless of whether the service provider is aware of the risk of such loss or damage before or after receiving the shipment;
3) The service provider shall not be responsible for any disputes arising from the brand and quality of the goods shipped by the sender.
9. Confidential information
1) The service provider undertakes to ensure that the account information provided by the sender is kept in good condition and is not used for other purposes than account authentication;
2) The content of the sensitive information in the industry that the sender provides for the service provided by the service provider shall be kept confidential by the third party. Such information includes the agreed rate, financial status, technical information, etc.
3) The sender must ensure the security of the account and password registered in the service provider logistics system. If the account is stolen due to improper storage by the sender, and the account information has been tampered with, etc., the service provider will not bear any responsibility. responsibility.
10. Legal application and dispute resolution
If the sender has any dispute over the content of the terms or its implementation, the parties shall try to resolve it through friendly negotiation; when the negotiation fails, either party may file a lawsuit in the people's court where the service provider is located.
Any part of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable and does not affect the validity and enforcement of the other terms.